why choose Chiralabs?
Biomacromolecular structure & properties
Chiralabs can offer a wide range of studies involving protein, enzyme, glycoprotein and nucleic acid (DNA, RNA) folding, high order structure and interactions, including:
- Protein secondary structure characterisation & comparisons
- Protein tertiary higher order structure studies
- DNA secondary structure & helicity characterisation and comparisons
- DNA super-coiling & higher order structure studies
- Reference spectra & data (Circular Dichroism a speciality)
- Stability, denaturation & refolding
- Ligand (drug) binding studies
- Temperature-stability profiles
- Reactivity & degradation
- "Yellow-protein" characterisation
- Aggregation profiling
- Enzyme activity & structural characterisation
In particular, we are able to apply multiple spectroscopic techniques and methodology to provide elucidation of phenomena from a variety of perspectives. The experience of our scientists in characterising biopharmaceuticals, including mAbs, is extensive.